Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Guest Experience Event Staff (2020 Season) with D.C. United in Washington · DC
D.C. United jobs
Sports Jobs in Washington · DC
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event Guest Relations
The D.C. United Guest Experience staff is a part-time, seasonal group of employees who work all D.C. United home games and certain additional events taking place at Audi Field. Guest Experience staff members work in a variety of different areas, such as ticket takers, ushers, elevator hosts, premium attendants, and more. We are looking for people who enjoy interacting with others and are willing to go above and beyond to make our guests’ experience the best it can be!
- Work for D.C. United for the 2020 Major League Soccer season.
- Hours available on event days ONLY.
- Season runs from March through November.
- Average events per month – 2 to 4.
- Average hours per shift – 4 to 6 (10 to 15 hours per month).
- Must be available to attend mandatory, paid training sessions.
- Responsible for greeting guests, scanning tickets, and assisting guests throughout the stadium.
- Check guest tickets and provide directions to various locations within the stadium when applicable.
- Monitor crowd behavior and ensure that ticketed guests find their seats.
- Make sure Audi Field is kept presentable and problems are reported as they arise.
- Make sure that all guests receive appropriate assistance.
- Provide our guests with a great entertainment experience in an environment that is friendly and safe.
- Provide excellent customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Retain an extensive knowledge of Audi Field, club policies, and proper emergency procedures.
- Professionalism, integrity, and dependability.
- Willingness to go above and beyond what is asked.
- Needs to be able to work well with others and function in a team atmosphere.
- Must be customer-focused, proactive, and able to problem solve.
- Must be able to work most events at Audi Field – weekends and evenings included.
- Must be able to walk long distances, climb stairs/ramps, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be comfortable with working in extreme weather conditions – this includes heat, cold, rain, and snow.
- Housing in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area is highly recommended.
- Reliable transportation to Audi Field is required.
- Knowledge of soccer is a plus, but not required.
- Available to work at least 50% of all MLS home games.
This is a PART-TIME/SEASONAL position with work hours based solely on our event schedule. You must have evening and weekend availability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?