Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Equipment Manager- LUFC with D.C. United in Washington · DC
D.C. United jobs
Sports Jobs in Washington · DC
Player Operations: Equipment Manager
DC United/ Loudoun United is seeking a highly motivated candidate to take on the role of Equipment Manager, Loudoun United for the 2020 Season (January-October). The candidate will assist the Team Administrator with all first team and technical staff equipment duties, day-to-day operations, and provide game & event support. A candidate that is fluent in both English and Spanish is preferred, but not required.
- Assist with daily Locker Room set-up (practices and games)
- Efficiently control progression of training drills at first team training
- Assist Team Staff with day-to-day needs
- Work with staff to prepare the field and locker room for practices and games
- Assist the Players and Staff with away game travel
- Manage, inventory, and account for all team equipment usage
- Assist with all home games
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- College degree/in process in a related field preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in the field of equipment management, whether professional or at the collegiate level, preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of soccer is preferred, but not required
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs above head
- Must be able to run
- Communicates effectively in stressful environments
- Works efficiently without supervision
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?