Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Account Executive, Membership Sales and Service with D.C. United in Washington, DC
D.C. United jobs
Sports Jobs in Washington, DC
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
WHY SHOULD YOU WANT TO WORK AT D.C. United
- To be part of the team that will opened a brand new, soccer-specific stadium in the nation’s capital.
- There is a tremendous energy surrounding the club, led by unwavering support from our fans.
- Our team and our sport are growing in popularity at an unparalleled level. Be a part of the growth!
Now is the perfect time to join the D.C. United family. If you are looking to be a part of a great team atmosphere with a four-time MLS Champion organization, then we want you!
D.C. United is looking to add a relationship driven sales professional to our membership sales and service team. The ideal candidate is motivated, competitive, and driven to become a leader in the sports sales industry.
The position will be focused on maximizing revenue through existing full season member accounts along with direct outbound B2C & B2B outreach. The selected candidate will be expected to set/execute face-to-face appointments on a consistent basis, make outbound sales calls, in addition to working sales events and games.
The candidate should have a solid understanding of the sales process with a relationship focused personality and a proven track record of selling and servicing within the sports industry.
Essential Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or sport management
- Minimum of 1 years of successful sales experience with a professional sports team in a high volume sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Competitive nature and a contagious, positive attitude.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to manage schedule to achieve daily and weekly goals for calls, appointments and sales
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, eagerness to learn, professionalism and a passion for the sports industry
- Must be open to learning throughout sales training process and be a coachable team member
- Willingness to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
How did you hear about this job?
What prior experience do you have in sales? Please explain
Yes/No. Do you have at least 1 year of sales experience?
Why are you interested in this opportunity with D.C. United?