Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Account Executive, Membership Sales and Service with D.C. United in Washington, DC
- To be part of the team that will opened a brand new, soccer-specific stadium in the nation’s capital.
- There is a tremendous energy surrounding the club, led by unwavering support from our fans.
- Our team and our sport are growing in popularity at an unparalleled level. Be a part of the growth!
Now is the perfect time to join the D.C. United family. If you are looking to be a part of a great team atmosphere with a four-time MLS Champion organization, then we want you!
D.C. United is looking to add a relationship driven sales professional to our membership sales and service team. The ideal candidate is motivated, competitive, and driven to become a leader in the sports sales industry.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or sport management
- Minimum of 1 years of successful sales experience with a professional sports team in a high volume sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Competitive nature and a contagious, positive attitude.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to manage schedule to achieve daily and weekly goals for calls, appointments and sales
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, eagerness to learn, professionalism and a passion for the sports industry
- Must be open to learning throughout sales training process and be a coachable team member
- Willingness to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
How did you hear about this job?
What prior experience do you have in sales? Please explain
Do you have at least 1 year of sales experience?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Why are you interested in this opportunity with D.C. United?