Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Matchday Marketing Activation with Columbus Crew in Columbus · OH
Columbus Crew jobs
Sports Jobs in Columbus · OH
Marketing: Event Marketing
Do you have a passion for marketing, promotions and fan development? Columbus Crew SC is looking for outgoing and engaging college students to serve as Matchday Marketing Activation reps for the 2020 MLS season, which begins March 1st, 2020. This position provides a variety of sports-marketing related learning experiences, specifically in event production, fan development and promotions.
Opportunities & Responsibilities
- Execute matchday activation's including coordinating with on-site vendors, hanging banners, setting up tents, tables and sound systems and running supporter engagement stations
- Demonstrate and maintain Crew SC brand standards while serving as an ambassador of the brand
- Assist in executing in-match experiences, halftime contests and per-/post-match activation's
- Provide a fun, entertaining and positive experience by interacting and engaging with MAPFRE Stadium guests
- Promoting Crew SC by creating a positive and exciting atmosphere while interacting with guests, sponsors and supporters
- Assist guests with various matchday elements including seat location and in-match experience
- Assist with additional membership and other Crew SC events as needed
Required skills, experience & abilities
- Available for entire 2020 MLS Season, starting March 1st 2020
- Max of 20 hours per match week paid hourly
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age and an active student or recent graduate of a college or university program
- Ability to attend ALL regular and post-season Crew SC home matches, including evening and weekend assignments
- Must be able to lift and maneuver a minimum of 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladders, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and move continuously during work hours
- Must be able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population, including strong verbal communication skills. Customer service experience a plus
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of Columbus Crew SC and Major League Soccer preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?