Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Part Time Sales Associate - Kiosk with FC Cincinnati in Cincinnati · OH
FC Cincinnati jobs
Sports Jobs in Cincinnati · OH
Retail/Licensing: Retail Sales Associate
ABOUT FC CINCINNATI FC Cincinnati is a professional soccer team that plays in Major League Soccer, having entered the league as its 24th team this season. The club’s ownership group is led by managing owners Carl H. Lindner III, Scott Farmer and George Joseph. MLS invited Cincinnati to the league as an expansion team in May 2018, giving the club one of the fastest run-ups to its first-division launch in league history. Originally founded in 2015 by Lindner III and current President Jeff Berding, FCC began play in the USL in 2016. The club won the 2018 USL Regular-Season Championship in record-setting fashion, and earned postseason berths in all three of its USL seasons. In 2017, FC Cincinnati also advanced to the semifinals of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup, a run that included victories over two MLS squads. The team currently plays its home games at the historic Nippert Stadium on the campus of the University of Cincinnati, and has started construction on a $250 million, privately funded, 26,000+ seat soccer-specific stadium in the West End neighborhood of Cincinnati that is expected to open in early 2021.
Sales Professional Kenwood Mall Kiosk
Reports to: Key Holder
PURPOSE AND SCOPE: The FC Cincinnati store sales professional’s role is to drive sales, acknowledge each customer, build loyalty, ensure high service standards and act as a brand ambassador.
- Takes a proactive approach to self-development while giving/receiving feedback through coaching and training.
- Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
- Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others
- Consistently deliver customer service in line with our TEAMWORK values.
- Acknowledge all customers and treat them as if they were a guest in your home.
- Offer the unexpected to create a memorable experience.
- Create an inspiring shopping experience through creative and compelling shopping environments, by actively participate in upholding the brand aesthetic in all merchandising activities.
- Demonstrate a true passion for FC Cincinnati, Soccer and Cincinnati.
- Ensure wardrobe is consistent with FC Cincinnati’s aesthetic.
- Work with the team to keep the store fresh and eye-catching by stocking and re-merchandising display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning
- Leverage selling tools to achieve goals, maximize sales and have a positive impact on client’s overall experience.
Education/Experience: Prior retail and/or customer service experience preferred.
Communication skills: Excellent written and verbal skill, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Mathematical/technology skills: Basic math functions (able to use a calculator), understanding of Apple products (I-pads), basic understanding of “point of sale” system.
Availability: Weekend availability a must, work hours are flexible. Minimum of 10 hours a week. Kiosk will be open October 25, 2019 – January 31, 2020.
Location: Kenwood Mall, 7875 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH 45236
Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
Store Hours: Our kiosk is open during Kenwood Mall business hours. Monday – Saturday 10am – 9pm, Sunday 12pm-6pm, Holiday hours will vary.
Additional Compensation: Store Discount and Stay Bonus
Work Location: Kenwood Mall Kiosk
Benefits: Flexible schedule
Paid Training: Yes
FCC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. FCC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you a West End Neighborhood, Cincinnati Ohio resident?