Video & Creative Services Producer - Chicago Fire Football Club (Chicago · IL)
Chicago Fire Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Marketing: Social Media
The Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a Video & Creatives Services Producer who is a forward-thinking, visual storyteller with a background in creative media. The individual in this role will assist with the development and production of video content, with an emphasis on creating for social media and broadcast. A successful candidate will have experience across a variety of areas including pre-production, shooting, sound, editing and post-production (color, motion, encoding, etc.) and also show demonstrated ability to edit for multiple platforms. The candidate will push creative boundaries and question the status quo to help the Club differentiate itself and deliver engaging and entertaining content to both existing and prospective supporters with the goal of driving fandom and delivering on business objectives.
- Assist with every facet of video and creative services including ideating unique concepts, developing production plans, gathering input from stakeholders, scheduling, filming, and post-production work
- Assist with producing short-form video edits designed specifically to stop fans in their scroll on social media
- Capture footage of Chicago Fire matchdays and training sessions
- Assist with shooting and editing press conferences, player interviews, highlight reels, community relations’ events and sales and marketing activations
- Help ideate and create content that organically weaves in corporate partner messaging and objectives to create value for the sponsor, the club, and the fanbase
- Story tell around all aspects of the club, from the players to the fans to the complete matchday experience at Soldier Field
- Log and archive clips to facilitate future accessibility
- Assist with coordination of sit-down interviews of players, coaches and staff
- Ensure adherence to brand standards and guidelines
- Transport, set up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio recorders, lighting equipment and microphones for location and studio production
- Cover select road matches, providing real-time footage transfers to remote editors
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in video production
- Experience with Digital Cine and DSLR camera operations
- Demonstrated experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud on Mac devices, especially Premiere Pro and After Effects
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and planning skills
- Ability to maintain high standards and work well under tight deadlines
- Understanding of soccer, MLS and the Chicago Fire is preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.