Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Temporary Full-Time Receptionist with Chicago Fire in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a temporary, full-time receptionist to join our team at our new offices in downtown Chicago! We are looking for someone that can work Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM for 8-10 weeks starting at the end of January.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls, including inquiries from the public concerning the upcoming games, tickets and events.
- Greet and provide excellent customer service to all visitors to the Chicago Fire Football Club corporate office
- Notify club personnel of visitor arrival, provide the visitor with a beverage and escort the visitor to the appropriate meeting room.
- Coordinate and distribute all incoming mail for the office.
- Coordinate all UPS/Fed Ex and Courier services, including updating the log in sheet of shipments and communicate to the appropriate party when shipments arrive.
- Update the mailboxes with current employee names as needed.
- Track office/kitchen supply inventory and order office/kitchen supplies as necessary.
- Ensure the office is always neat and clean; kitchen supplies are put away in designated areas, no dirty dishes in the sink, conference rooms areas are clean, chairs are pushed in, garbage is put away, etc.
- Act as the main point of contact for building operations assistance.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Other various administrative duties as assigned by the management team.
- High School Diploma + 3 years of previous receptionist experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours if requested
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?