Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Supporter Operations Coordinator - Part-Time with Chicago Fire Football Club in Chicago · IL
Primary Game Day responsibilities include;
- Help in the logistics of supporter operations, communication, safety & all other matchday activities.
- Assist as needed in Supporter section pre-game set-up and end-of-game tear down, such as tifo prep, instrument load in, banner load in, etc.
- Maintain contact with Supporter leadership and Supporter Liaison Officer on matchdays
- Communicate openly with fan experience, operations, stadium, MLS and security staff during matchday.
- Operate Supporter Information Booth to field questions and interest from current and future supporters.
- Openly communicate with Supporter Liaison, Fan Experience & Operations Department, Supporter Leadership and Stadium Management
- Regularly attend evening Supporter meetings, events, watch parties, etc. as the Club representative
- Produce and share meetings notes and transcriptions post-meeting
- Work with Soldier Field & all secondary parties on Supporter activity coordination & procedural conversations.
- Build relationships with other Club Supporter contacts
- Assist in creating the Visiting Supporter Plan and coordinating phone call
- Assist in administrative duties and keeping Supporter webpage up to date
- Work in a Club promotional capacity
- Team first mentality
- Positive attitude and an open mind
- Hard work ethic and demonstration of proactiveness
- Possess a keen attention to detail.
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with varying personality types.
- Ability to maintain discretion with sensitive information
- Community Engagement & Communications Experience.
- Group Leadership Experience.
- Public Speaking Experience.
- Familiar with Soccer/Futbol Supporter culture preferred
- ROLE MUST ATTEND ALL 2020 HOME GAMES – Schedule to be released in December 2019
- Applicants should be comfortable performing physical labor duties on a regular basis.
- Willing to work non-traditional hours, including weekends, evenings and occasional holiday
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish speaking) Applicants preferred
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to start this position in January?
Are you comfortable working non-traditional hours (early mornings, weekends, evenings, occasional holidays)?
Are you Bi-Lingual? If so, what languages do you speak?
Are you familiar with Soccer/Futbol Supporter culture? How so?