Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997 and is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of soccer. The Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the success of the Club in the coming years.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking dedicated Seasonal Soccer Coaches to join our team! Seasonal Soccer Coaches will work on our summer programs to grow participation and love for our sport throughout Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. The programming will include weekly soccer camp instruction to players aged 3-16 years. The Seasonal Soccer Coaches will need to be passionate and enthusiastic about youth soccer development as well as growing the club’s next generation of fans, as this is many participants first exposure to CFFC.
- Lead the on-field delivery of age specific summer camp programs in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs
- Deliver age-appropriate soccer development activities and sessions while following the provided curriculum
- Provide a best-in-class camp experience to all participants and their families
- Develop strong relationships with community partners
- Drive participation and club affinity through exceptional program delivery and customer service
- Attend and participate in all mandated coach education training and workshops
- Attend camp celebration events at Soldier Field
- Minimum USSF Grassroot License (or equivalent) required
- Minimum of 3 years coaching (or playing experience) required
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to work in soccer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn in a challenging environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings and weekends
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19
*Compensation is commensurate with experience and coaching qualification
- Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.