Season Ticket Services Account Executive with Chicago Fire FC in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Retention/Customer Service
Chicago Fire FC was founded in 1997 on the 126th anniversary of the Great Chicago Fire and will kick off its 24th season in Major League Soccer this year. The Fire have won six major domestic championship titles, including the 1998 MLS Cup, the 1998, 2000, 2003 and 2006 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cups, as well as the 2003 Supporters’ Shield. The Club's charitable arm, the Chicago Fire Foundation, was recognized as ESPN’s 2019 Sports Humanitarian Team of the Year.
The Fire, led by owner Joe Mansueto, returned to Soldier Field last year and opened new 50,000 sq ft offices in the heart of the city. With numerous new hires throughout the technical and front office staff, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform both the brand and organization in the coming years.
Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply to opportunities within our Club.
Chicago Fire FC is looking for a dedicated Ticket Services Account Executive to join our team!
- Increase & maintain season ticket retention rates - actively work toward hitting department and individual renewal/sales goal
- Build strong relationships with defined account portfolio (season ticket holders) through proactive communication, including seat/suite visits, phone calls, emails, dinners, events, and other communication channels, as part of the Season Ticket Holder touchpoint plan
- Drive add-on season ticket sales, seat upgrades and referral sales from defined account portfolio
- Focus on an exceptional fan experience on match day and work closely with Marketing and Operations to ensure consistent approach between “match day program” and one-on-one interactions with fans
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and effectively and enthusiastically communicate all team happenings, events, member benefits and stadium details that are relevant to defined account portfolio
- Ensure customer and account data and profile requirements are accurate and complete
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of products we offer and learn to ask targeted questions to better understand the Fire fan base to offer the best benefits possible
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Manager of Ticket Services
- Find & Create ways to always be more efficient in our department
- File organized notes on all accounts defined to that portfolio
- Carry out and find ways to enhance current ideas within department
- Generate revenue through different avenues besides the ones expected from defined description
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Sales background preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service, organization, and detail-oriented skills
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Salesforce CRM
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings. This includes all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and holidays
CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
How did you hear about this job?