Manager of Email Marketing - Chicago Fire FC (Chicago · IL)
Chicago Fire FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Marketing: Digital Marketing
Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997 and is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of soccer. The Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the success of the Club in the coming years.
Some of the fabulous employee perks Chicago Fire Football Club offers to full-time employees include:
- Option to work remotely 1 week from any place of choice per year
- Flexible work arrangements & hybrid scheduling (upon manager approval)
Paid Time Off:
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off upon hire
- 22 days of paid holiday time off (including 2 weeks off at the end of each calendar year)
- 4 hours of Volunteer Time Off per month
Excellent Benefit Programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Supplementary Life, Supplementary AD&D, Flexible, Spending Account & Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- 401k eligibility immediately upon hire with a 3% employer contribution rate
- Educational Stipend of $1,500 per year
Paid Family Leave
- 14-16 weeks fully paid leave for employees giving birth and 8 weeks fully paid leave for committed partners & spouses – applicable to foster care & adoptive parents as well
- 6 weeks fully paid FMLA leave to care for a family member with a serious medical condition
Office Culture & Facilities
- Full game room, frequent happy hours & parties, employee recognition programs and access to a full workout center & rooftop at our central office.
Chicago Fire FC is seeking an energetic, agile, customer-centric, data-driven, and detail-oriented Manager of Email Marketing. This is a support-based role that lies within the Marketing team. In this position, the candidate will own email marketing strategy, planning, and execution to support driving ROI for the Club and enhancing the fan experience. The candidate must be a highly motivated individual contributor with cross-functional experience. Previous team experience is preferred but not required.
- Own day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns: scheduling, creating, proofing, testing, sending, and reporting.
- Manage the design and execution of A/B tests within email campaigns to optimize customer communications.
- Monitor campaign performance and use data to drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the ticket sales team on the creation and promotion of ticket offers.
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to ensure alignment and integration across data, analytics, and reporting.
- Collaborate with content and design team in the creation of email assets and elements.
- Additional initiatives as assigned by Senior Manager of Paid Media.
- Keep up with industry standards for email and digital marketing best practices.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in business administration, marketing, or a similar field preferred.
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience.
- Technical and strategic knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar email marketing platforms.
- Proficient in HTML & CSS.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Ability to develop and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Chicago Fire Football Club is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- Chicago Fire Football Club is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Club does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status)?
What is your desired salary for this position?