Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Manager, Digital Marketing with Chicago Fire Soccer Club in Bridgeview, IL
Chicago Fire Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Bridgeview, IL
Marketing: Social Media
CHICAGO FIRE SOCCER CLUB
POSITION: Manager, Digital Marketing
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director, Marketing
The Chicago Fire Soccer Club is seeking an experienced, forward-thinking digital marketer with a demonstrated history of executing and delivering results for robust, cross-platform campaigns. This individual will be counted upon to implement data-driven strategies across the marketing, ticket sales, merchandise and corporate partnership verticals. In doing so, the Manager of Digital Marketing must leverage industry-leading tools and synthesize audiences across email marketing, paid social media, CRM and marketing automation platforms.
- Design and implement multi-channel digital user journeys to foster brand affinity, increase engagement rates and generate conversions for key marketing and sales objectives
- Collaborate with Club’s Business Intelligence Manager to segment existing database into distinct, actionable audiences
- Ensure ongoing and real-time synthesis of marketing audiences across email marketing, paid social and CRM platforms
- Construct, monitor and optimize paid social media campaigns
- Develop ad copy that aligns with the overall Club voice and is specific to the intended audience
- Proactively engage creative services and content team to develop high-impact advertising collateral, specifically for email, paid social, digital display and video channels
- Efficiently traffic and place campaign pixels across pertinent marketing channels, including Chicago-Fire.com, social media platforms, SeatGeek ticket pages and others
- Analyze campaign performance and provide intelligible insights to senior leadership with the purpose of informing future digital marketing strategies
- Contribute to the future growth of Club’s Business Intelligence initiatives, including the development of unique fan profiles and the implementation of advanced marketing automation tools
- Strategically support paid promotion of original and branded social media content
- Assist with all any and all areas of the marketing communications department when called upon
- Serve as a club liaison to MLS Digital, Marketing and E-Commerce representatives
- Minimum of four (4) years of work experience in a consumer-driven marketing environment or digital marketing agency role
- Sports experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience deploying campaigns with key software and marketing platforms, including: SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ad Studio and CRM platform
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple duties
- Strong understanding of marketing trends in digital, social and mobile
- Experience with Google Analytics and marketing automation platforms a plus
- Effective self-starter and dynamic communicator with ability to contribute to short- and long-term strategy-setting in the relevant verticals
- Understanding of Major League Soccer and international soccer preferred
● Ability to work independently, multitask changing priorities
● Positive attitude and desire to be successful while having fun within professional and team-oriented environment
● Availability and willingness to work flexible / extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as well as matches and events as necessary
● Comfortable in a startup like environment with the ability to wear multiple hats when necessary to get the job done
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have a minimum of (4) four years experience in marketing?
Do you have experience working in sports?
Are you willing and able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and some holidays?