Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Information Technology Operations Analyst with Chicago Fire in Bridgeview, IL
Chicago Fire jobs
Sports Jobs in Bridgeview, IL
Technical Services: Computer Information Systems
The IT Operations Analyst will report directly to the Senior Information Technology Manager. This position is responsible for assisting with the daily upkeep of the Chicago Fire data and telecom networks with a specific focus on providing support on event days. The IT Operations Analyst will also be charged with setting up and maintaining computer hardware, software and telecom for Fire staff. Listed below are the responsibilities and qualifications expected of this position.
- Set up client workstations, applications and phones for Chicago Fire staff
- Troubleshoot problems with network, peripheral and end-point devices
- Assist with event execution; responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pre-event planning and set-up of equipment, audio visual, broadcast, internet connections, etc.
- Assist with technology needs and issues during event
- Post-event tear-down and cleanup
- Complete projects supporting the execution plan of the IT Department
- Implement facility and club rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Perform administrative duties including data backups, inventory, documentation, research and development of new IT initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 2012 server, Office applications and active directory
- Knowledge of MAC OS
- Any functional, development or technical experience with AWS, Cisco VPN, CRM, SeatGeek and/or Ticketmaster platforms and Ring Central a definite plus.
- Well organized, deadline orientated, and demonstrate an ability to manage multiple projects with autonomy
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to lift and transport heavy to moderately heavy objects, such as computers, monitors, and peripherals.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, and positive attitude
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively work with a large and diverse population
- Attend and work all home Chicago Fire games and key events
- Some travel to various locations and events is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?