Data Analyst with Chicago Fire FC in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Marketing: Business Development
Senior Manger of Business Intelligence
- Identify business and technical requirements for a BI solution to generate accurate answers, valuable insights, on-time information, and actionable conclusions
- Systematically assess the quality and completeness of available data
- Expand database concepts and develop analytical models to further business performance
- Use an analytics-driven approach in analyzing business problems
- Implement statistical methodologies to predict, forecast, or diagnose business outcomes
- Interpret and validate analysis results
- Integrate components of analytical solution into business processes efficiently and effectively
- Communicate insights through data visualizations and storytelling
- Develop cross functional uses and training for CRM throughout the organization
- Present findings and recommendations to bring about insights for decision making
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Business Intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or mathematics, or related field
- Practical experience with analytics tool(s): SAS EG, SAS EM, Stata, Python, R, etc.
- Working knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau or SAS Viya
- Understanding of CRM and database marketing. Practical experience is preferred, but not required.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel; Strong Power Point skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills with ability to meet firm deadlines
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and use excellent judgment in escalating issues to supervisors
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-performing work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?