Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Community Coach - Part-Time
Chicago Fire Soccer Club
Player Operations: Coach
Chicago Fire Community Coach (Part Time: 15 hours per week minimum)
Start Date – March 2018
Program Manager – Community Ambassador
The Chicago Fire Community Ambassador program is looking for a passionate and hands-on
individual to assist with the implementation and delivery of Chicago Fire soccer clinics and
events in the community.
As a Community Ambassador, the successful candidate will focus on building strong and lasting relationships within communities, responsible for the delivery of quality soccer experiences and supporting the development of wider opportunities for children, young people and adults to interact with the Chicago Fire Soccer Club.
In this position, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience working in a dynamic team environment, supporting the execution of the club’s professional, youth soccer outreach initiatives and act as a brand ambassador for the Chicago Fire Soccer Club within the community.
· Plan, organize and deliver professional and reliable clinics and events across Chicago-land
· Coaching in the Community to support the club’s outreach initiatives
· Assist with gameday activation at Toyota Park
· Support other departments through assisting with club events and programming
· To be a brand ambassador for the Chicago Fire Soccer Club
· Graduate degree within a sports related field
· US Soccer “E” license or equivalent
· A minimum of 2 years coaching experience
· Ability to work in a team/collaborative work environment is required along with strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and planning skills
· Valid driver’s license and own transportation
· Proven work ethic and commitment to teamwork
· Detail oriented and reliable
· Possess a growth mindset, is open minded with a problem-solving mentality
· Accountable for actions/decisions and does not make excuses
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Believe and commit to the company’s culture and goals
· Willingness to coach youth players
· Ability to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have a US Soccer “E” license or equivalent? Y/N
Do you have a minimum of 2 years coaching experience ? Y/N
Do you have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation? Y/N