Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Communications Internship (Winter 2019) with Chicago Fire Soccer Club in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
The Chicago Fire Soccer Club is seeking a motivated individual to assist with daily media relations duties. This position is for an individual with exceptional written and verbal communications skills. The individual should possess strong time management skills and the ability to multitask.
Applicants should have a strong understanding of the Chicago Fire and Major League Soccer.
This is an unpaid internship and is for college credit only. Proof that you are receiving credit is required.
- Compile daily media coverage of the Chicago Fire
- Manage digitization of historical records and photos
- Assist with content creation for Chicago-Fire.com
- Maintain the Club's game notes and media guide
- Strong communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Written and oral Spanish language skills a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Major League Soccer and the Chicago Fire preferable
- Interns must be eligible to receive college/university credit for this internship. Proof of course credit is required
- Applicant must have reliable transportation and local housing
Please include a cover letter and resume when applying
How did you hear about this job?