Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Chicago Fire Foundation-Community Relations Intern - (Summer 2018)
Chicago Fire Soccer Club
Expectations: Is it your dream to work in the sports industry? If so an internship with the Chicago Fire Soccer Club can be the first mile of your marathon! As an Intern with the Chicago Fire Soccer Club, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier Club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club. We are seeking interns that will take steps on their own to grow and hone their craft. As an Intern you will be expected to give maximum effort every day you come to work.
- Assist in coordination of game day 50-50 raffle program
- Coordinate scheduling game-day volunteer corps
- Assist with charity section of website, FB and other social media for Foundation
- Assist with donation requests including data collection and fulfillment
- Assist with operations and administration of PLAYS Program
- Facilitate on-site visits
- Data collection
- Utilization of online monitor and evaluation platform
- Assist in development and execution of Foundation and Community Relations programming with partners (Ex: City Year, LTS tournament, Practice in the Community, etc)
- Chicago Fire Foundation special events including annual luncheon, auctions, marathon, etc.
- Assist with administrative tasks and grant writing
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Must provide resume & cover letter - applications without a cover letter WILL NOT be considered.
- Must receive college credit
- Previous community service experience or heart to serve others
- Communications/marketing or related course of study
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable of Chicagoland Area
Date to start: May 2018
How did you hear about this job?
When are you available to start?
Are you able to receive college credit for this internship? Y/N