Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997 and is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of soccer. The Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the success of the Club in the coming years.
The Chicago Fire's goal on the field is to play hard and win. Its goal off the field is to contribute to the quality of life in Chicago and its surrounding communities. Through the Chicago Fire Foundation, the Fire is able to give back by developing programs that reach out to Chicagoland's community. The Chicago Fire Foundation (CFF), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is seeking motivated and high-energy individuals to join our 50/50 Raffle Selling Team and promote the Foundation’s 50/50 Raffle for the 2023 season.
- Approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 Raffle program and sell 50/50 raffle tickets in an enthusiastic manner
- Understand the mission of the Chicago Fire Foundation
- Answer questions fans and guest have regarding the 50/50 Raffle, as well as basic Soldier Field and Chicago Fire information
- Utilize portable tablets, printers, and credit card readers for the sale of tickets
- Hours: Arrive at least 90 minutes before game time. Shift ends in the 80th minute of the match.
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed and as directed by Raffle Supervisor
- Must be 18 years or older by March 4, 2023
- Must be fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19
- Must be able to work a minimum of 10 Chicago Fire home matches (March-October)
- Must have reliable transportation to Soldier Field
- Must be prompt and arrive on time
- Must be a responsible, motivated individual with a competitive spirit
- Must be comfortable speaking in public and have superior customer service skills
- Must be able to take and follow directions well
- Must be comfortable with technology and using credit/debit card readers
- Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends and non-standard hours including holidays
PREFERED QUALIFICATIONS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- A Passion for Chicago Fire FC & the Chicago Fire Foundation
- Prior customer service or sales experience
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down multiple flights of stairs throughout the shift
- Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.