Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
50/50 Raffle Seller with Chicago Fire Football Club in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Other (consulting, membership, non-profit, real estate): Foundation/Community Relations
POSITION SUMMARY: This charitable game day position plays a crucial role in the fundraising efforts for the Chicago Fire Foundation while contributing to overall fan experience. The Foundation is looking for high-energy, motivated sellers to join our 50/50 raffle sales team for the 2020 season.
- Sell 50/50 raffle tickets in an enthusiastic manner
- Actively approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 raffle program
- Utilize portable electronic tablets and printers for the sale of tickets
- Accurately handle all transactions and distribution of tickets
- Answer fan questions regarding raffle program, as well as basic Soldier Field and Chicago Fire information
- Understand the mission of the Chicago Fire Foundation
- Represent the Club and Foundation as brand ambassadors
- Time Requirement: Arrive 2 hours before game time. Shift ends during the second half.
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must have reliable transportation to Soldier Field
- Must be comfortable with handling money and simple math
- Must be prompt and arrive to games on time
- Must be a responsible, motivated individual with a competitive spirit
- Must have superior customer service skills
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for the Chicago Fire
- Must be able to take and follow directions well
- Must be able to work a minimum of 10 Chicago Fire home matches (March-October)
- Prior customer service or sales experience is a plus
- Candidates must be willing to work nights and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you comfortable standing on your feet for long periods of time?