Vice President of Ticket Sales - Chicago Fire FC (CHICAGO · IL)
Chicago Fire FC jobs
Sports Jobs in CHICAGO · IL
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales Management
Chicago Fire Football Club is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of football. Founded in 1997, and competing in Major League Soccer, Chicago Fire won its first championship in its debut season and was foundational in the careers of several current MLS coaches and players, as well as International and UEFA Champions League coaches.
Under new ownership, the Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as moved to a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the company in the coming years.
Chicago Fire Football Club is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we would like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
Job Summary/General Description:
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a Vice President of Ticket Sales to join our team! The Vice President of Ticket Sales will be responsible for generating revenue through the sale of FSEs, Group tickets and Season ticket renewals at Soldier Field. This role will be responsible for achieving measurable financial results of their team through prospecting, proposal development, presenting, and closing deals. Compensation will consist of base salary and an annual discretionary bonus.
- Oversight of the Ticket Sales staff with special focus on recruitment, employee development and enhancing current sales/service training.
- Identify and develop new product opportunities for unmet customer needs/wants and encourage continuous improvement of the existing product group(s) in terms of quality, performance, packaging, profitability, cost reduction and pricing strategy
- Research and analyze new technology, trends and developments inside and outside the sports industry to provide ideas on how to improve our sales strategy and product portfolio
- Establish a high level of quality, accuracy, and controls for standard operations including inventory management, contract creation, discounting, multi-year deals, payment terms, etc.
- Evaluate and prioritize investment in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to develop prospect funnel to aid in attainment of department revenue goal.
- Development and attainment of annual department budget.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned by the Senior Vice President of Sales & Services and other team executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, sports management or related field.
- 7+ years of ticket sales management success with a professional sports team or entertainment venue.
- A proven record of developing and managing highly strategic premium partnerships; strong prospecting, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Handle multiple projects with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. This includes speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listening, possess excellent group presentation skills, and being willing to participate in meetings actively.
- Understands and provides superior customer service.
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Ticketmaster, & Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings. This includes all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and holidays.
CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.