Carolina Core FC Professional Soccer
Position/Title: Marketing & Graphic Design Intern
Under the Direction: Marketing & Communications Manager
Compensation: College Credit available - This position is non-paid
Carolina Core FC is an independent MLS Next Pro club based in High Point, NC. Our Marketing & Graphic Design Intern will assist with our digital marketing initiatives and marketing campaigns. In the best interest of personal and professional growth, interns will learn how to create social media templates, create in Adobe Suite, connect with the CCFC fanbase through tailored graphics, and collaborate with our marketing department on various marketing campaigns. Additional responsibilities may include events within 40 miles of CCFC Headquarters.
- Assist in the creation of still and motion visual graphics, marketing materials, and social media posts
- Support planning and organizing various marketing campaigns both internally and as a conduit between CCFC partners
- Oversee CCFC’s communication strategy for all outlets including home game broadcasts, email, social, digital marketing, editorial, targeted, etc.
- Track and record metrics throughout all campaigns internally or externally, while collaborating with CCFC marketing agency partners
- Manage and update social media calendar
- Assist the marketing department during promotions and events
- Research successful marketing strategies of other professional sports teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of soccer is a plus, but not required
Carolina Core FC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.