Carolina Core FC Professional Soccer
Position/Title: Account Executive
Under the Direction: Chief Revenue Officer
Carolina Core FC is an independent MLS Next Pro club based in High Point, NC. The club is currently seeking an Account Executive of Ticket Sales – responsible for actively selling new season tickets, premium/VIP suites, loge boxes, on-field experiences, group tickets, themed single game packages, and renewals. The Ticket Sales Packages offered are driven by the specific campaign. Meeting criteria such as outbound call volume, sales revenue, and face to face meetings are critical for success in this role. Responsibilities may include events within 40 miles of CCFC Headquarters.
List of Activities:
- Identify new business opportunities
- Generate sales leads to facilitate the maximum number of sales and revenue
- Prospect, qualify and close leads over the phone or in face-to-face appointments at Carolina Core FC Headquarters, Truist Point Stadium, or at Carolina Core Training Center
- Responsible for establishing a relationship with individual game buyers and other fans of Carolina Core FC in order to generate new business
- Meet or exceed daily activity minimums
- Build relationships with current clients ensuring high renewal rates
- Maintain electronic account records for the upkeep of customer relationship management database
- Work within a team environment to achieve common department goals
- Provide excellent customer care and quality service to our customers
- Organize and be the Point of Contact for meet-and-greet with pregame VIP’s (pregame and post-game on field)
- Join professional associations, attend networking events, & gain awareness of our product/competition in the local business community
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and long-term sales goals in the areas of season ticket sales, group, & individual themed packages
- Assist the intern and part-time program with oversight, guidance, and mentoring
- Assist in maintaining updated contact information in ticketing/CRM system
- Responsible for accurate and appropriate handling of cash, checks, credit cards, tickets, and will work with Ticketing Manager with depositing of revenue if applicable
- Creativity, Outside-of-the-box thinking are essential for success
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and two years of related experience; or any equivalent of education, training, and experience.
Carolina Core FC are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.