Loudoun United - Assistant Coach - D.C. Soccer, LLC d/b/a D.C. United (Leesburg · VA)
D.C. Soccer, LLC d/b/a D.C. United jobs
Sports Jobs in Leesburg · VA
Player Operations: Coach
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Loudoun United are recruiting a highly motivated assistant coach to enhance the pathway to pro development program within the D.C. United organization. This individual will be tasked with building a positive team environment, providing exceptional mentorship to the club’s young players and assisting the head coach with all aspects of team management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement all individual and team training sessions with the aim of maximizing potential of all players within the squad
- Assist the Head Coach to prepare and implement game strategy
- Assist the head coach in day-to-day operations of the team
- Work with Academy Director to ensure High Potential Players are transitioned into squad
- Implement a program of continuous professional development for transitioning academy players
- Analyze, Report and Feedback on potential Home-Grown players
- Demonstrate a progressive and transparent coaching structure within the team so that all players have the opportunity to progress
- Assist in recruitment of domestic and international talent
- Additional coaching duties as required
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Previous coaching experience preferred, ideally within U23 environment
- A License [or working towards]
- You must provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination prior to start date.
- A role model embodying the vision of the club and its values
- Excellent communicator and translator of technical coaching principles
- High Level of Emotional Intelligence
- Builds a positive team environment
- Competent in the use of Performance analysis software and video editing techniques
- An educator who has a passion for coaching and developing young players
- A relationship builder who can build a strong rapport with players
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Highly driven and motivated individual
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for Soccer and personal development
D.C. United is committed to uplifting our community, staff, and club. We are seeking candidates to be a part of our journey in our quest for continued organizational growth and another MLS Cup.
D.C. United will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
D.C. United is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). D.C. United reaffirms its commitment to the principles of equal opportunity and diversity. D.C. United is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. D.C. United is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, pregnancy, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws. Employment decisions can include hiring, termination, compensation, benefits, promotion, training selection, or other statuses or conditions of employment. All employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance, and other appropriate qualifications.