Ticket Head Quarter’s Representative – Part Time - Austin FC (Austin · TX)
Austin FC Jobs
Jobs in Austin · TX
Ticket Operations: Box Office Ticket Seller
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
- Austin FC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the League’s 27th club in January 2019. Austin FC began competing in MLS in April 2021 and played its first match at home on June 19, 2021, in the new, 100% privately financed, $260 million, state-of-the-art Q2 Stadium.
- Austin FC is actively seeking part-time Ticket Head Quarter’s Representatives who will assist fans to have a flawless experience with SeatGeek and retrieving mobile tickets. This position will troubleshoot through any issue’s guests have as they come into Q2 Stadium.
- The position is based in Austin, TX. Austin has continuously been selected by U.S. News and World Report as a top city to live in the last six years, while Forbes placed it at the top of its “Cities of the Future” list.
- Your contributions will be hugely important to help us build a uniquely Austin experience for every guest who comes through our doors. Join Austin FC in 2023 as we continue to Grow the Legend.
Are You Someone That:
- Has a positive attitude, strong work ethic and passion for flawless execution?
- Can carry out daily duties without direct supervision?
- Can trouble shoot situations and solve problems quickly?
- Is dependable and has the ability to follow directions?
- Can focus on providing great customer service, and not get distracted watching the game on the field?
- Is comfortable working in large crowds, loud environments, and all-weather conditions?
- Assist guests enter Q2 stadium by ensuring that their mobile ticket experience is simple and flawless; and
- Assist guests purchasing their tickets; and
- Resolve patron conflicts and complaints during event days; and
- Be proactive and find ways to deliver an above and beyond experience to guests; and
- Assists the Ticket Operations Coordinator as needed.
- Experience within the sports, entertainment, hospitality, or in customer service preferred
- Ticketing experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- English language proficiency is essential and Spanish/English bilingual skills are a plus
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and ability to work in fast paced environment
- It is the policy of Austin FC not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- All selected candidates are subject to passing a background check prior to employment.
- Hours are variable and can include early mornings, late evenings, weekends and some holidays. Hours are not a guarantee.