*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
Austin FC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the 27th club in January 2019. Austin FC will officially begin play in 2021 in the new, 100% privately financed, $260 million, state-of-the-art Q2 Stadium in Austin.
Austin FC is actively seeking part-time Guest Service Teammates who will be essential in creating a safe, welcoming, and lively experience for all guests in Q2 Stadium. As the person to welcome and serve our guests, exceptional hospitality and a positive attitude are required. Guest Services Teammates are encouraged to be proactive and find ways to deliver an above and beyond experience to guests.
Your contributions will be hugely important to help us build a uniquely Austin experience for every guest who comes through our doors. Join Austin FC in 2021 as Austin becomes Verde.
Are You Someone That:
- Has a positive attitude and likes to talk to people?
- Works well in a fast moving, collaborative, team-driven environment?
- Can focus on providing great customer service, and not get distracted watching the game on the field?
- Is comfortable working in large crowds, loud environments, and all weather conditions?
Guest Service Teammate roles will include:
Usher: Create a sense of community in Q2 Stadium. Responsible for the seating and safety of all patrons, ushers are expected to politely direct or escort patrons to their seats and be available to answer any questions they may have.
Ticket Taker: Greet and direct guests as they enter Q2 Stadium. Responsible for scanning tickets, resolving issues, and demonstrating knowledge of Q2 stadium so they can properly direct guests.
Ambassador: A customer service specialist and a problem solver. Ambassadors are positioned throughout Q2 Stadium, creating a friendly and fun environment. They should be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Q2 Stadium and be prepared to answer questions about its offerings and policies.
- Premium Attendant: Create an elevated experience in all clubs and suites in Q2 Stadium. Responsible for a variety of roles and responsibilities including welcoming guests, escorting to seats, and respond to guest inquiries.
- Elevator Attendant: Helping our fans find their way through our new venue. Responsible for controlling flow of elevator traffic and transporting guests to the appropriate level.
- Wheelchair Runner: Provide an inclusive experience by moving guests with ease through Q2 Stadium. Responsible for transporting guests in need of assistance to their seats and must be physically capable of walking for long periods of time while pushing heavy weight.
*Entry level and supervisory roles will be hired.
- It is the policy of Austin FC not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- All selected candidates are subject to passing a background check prior to employment.
- Hours are variable and can include early mornings, late evenings, weekends and some holidays. Hours are not a guarantee.
- All employees are required to be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Prolonged standing will be required for some positions.
- All employees will be subject to completing training as part of the onboarding process.