Coordinator, Entertainment and Live Events - Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta · GA)
About Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Serve as the secondary point of contact for all competition, entertainment, and activations for Atlanta United FC.
- Assistance in planning and execution of Mercedes-Benz Stadium Events. Inclusive of programming on Front Porch, Fan Village, and sponsorship activations during events.
- Assist in execution for Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Atlanta United events including but not limited to Atlanta United home matches, Open Cup, Atlanta United Kit launches, team related events, etc.
- Work closely with the Game Presentation and Stadium Production teams as well as other departments to develop engaging environments for promotional activities, corporate partnerships and fan engagement. Serve as a resource for other departments in event planning design and implementation.
- Serve as a helpful point of contact for event day staff. This will include scheduling and providing them with necessary timelines and information to ensure they are set up for success on event day.
- Support in project management.
- Aid in budget tracking and event settlements.
- Overall departmental administrative needs and requests.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree emphasis in Marketing, or Sports Management preferred
- 1-3 years work experience in assistance of marketing, live events or execution of promotional platforms
- Basic knowledge of event marketing principles and live event production including mobile events, promotional tours, photo activation and data collection
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent grammar and solid writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Social tables is a plus.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Knowledge of and passion for the NFL and MLS
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence large groups in high pressure environments
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and non-traditional hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.