Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with many of the U.S. National Governing Bodies. If you are interested in working for a participating U.S. National Governing Body, please apply for a job under the categories below. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online.
So that your skills can be properly assessed, we urge you to make sure that your application is complete for each job with questions answered and comments added.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Coordinator, High Performance Administration
U.S. Soccer Federation
Player Operations: Athletic Trainer/Physical Therapy/Doctor
Job Title: Coordinator, High Performance Administration
Department: High Performance (OT-28D)
Reporting To: Director, High Performance (HPD) & Senior Manager, High Performance Administration
Normal Work Hours: Varies
FLSA Status: Exempt
U.S. Soccer Overview
We are U.S. Soccer and we are the future of sport in the United States. Our mission is to make soccer the preeminent sport in the United States. We embrace diversity, technology and global connections to drive the growth of our sport and serve our athletes and fans. We are seeking motivated, passionate, skillful people, who can think, create and work on a team
U.S. Soccer is a growing company that looks for team members to grow with it. U.S. Soccer offers a comprehensive compensation package, casual work environment, an inclusive culture and an atmosphere for professional development
Working within the High Performance Department to provide administrative support and help to enhance all functions, processes and projects.
High Performance Department (HPD) Overview
o Maximize performance across all sport development programs
o Provide multi-disciplinary expertise
o Integrate high performance into everyday environment
o Develop innovative and soccer specific research
· Support the High Performance department functions in the preparation for all pre, during and post camp needs.
· Support and develop the software and strategies for injury surveillance, management and research.
· Support and develop software and strategies for growth & maturation/bio-banding, management and research.
· Support and develop software and strategies for technical and tactical, management and research.
· Support the department in all High Performance all future project planning, execution and analysis
· Provide and support a robust link of data sharing between national players and the club teams to ensure regular and accurate data sharing.
· Provide regular, detailed and accurate feedback on performance measures to various levels within the federation.
· Develop and improve the R2R online platform with specific and detailed resources.
· Support and manage contractual arrangements with external consultants.
· Development of “science behind the stars and stripes” –Federation specifc high perofrmance specifc book/document detailing the various compnents of U.S soccer high perfoamnce delviery.
· Manage, support and develop high performance interns
Other duties as assigned or required. May include:
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Science/medical/data or sports related)
· Experience working within elite sporting environment
· Ability to prioritize and manage a number of different projects simultaneously
· History of meeting and/or exceeding deadlines
· Ability to work under guidance and with autonomy
· Experience in analyzing/managing data (performance and financial)
· Passion and knowledge of the High Performance industry
· Strong knowledge soccer
· Weekend and holiday work may be required
· Travel required
· Strong verbal, written, in-person and presentation communication skills
· Excellent organizational, data collection, planning and leadership skills
Working at U.S. Soccer is a unique opportunity. Employees who work at U.S. Soccer have the following attributes:
Performance Evaluation Criteria:
How are you successful?