*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
U.S. Soccer Overview
We are U.S. Soccer and we are the future of sport in the United States. Our mission is to make soccer the preeminent sport in the United States. We embrace diversity, technology and global connections to drive the growth of our sport and by supporting members, impacting athletes, and serving fans. We seek motivated, passionate, skilled people who can think, create and work on a team.
U.S. Soccer is a growing company that looks for team members to grow with it. U.S. Soccer offers a comprehensive compensation package, casual work environment, an inclusive culture and an atmosphere for professional development.
U.S. Soccer is now hiring a full-time Associate in the Support Services Department! U.S. Soccer internships, referred to as Associates, are full-time, 6 month paid opportunities making an impact in the world of soccer in the United States.
Support Services is a department within the Federation’s Technology department. Support Services provides technical support to the Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting departments and is responsible for maintaining all enterprise business consulting applications.
This role will assist in the day-to-day operations of the department, including identifying and resolving technical issues, working collaboratively with external vendors and maintaining technical documentation and training material.
- First point of contact for application troubleshooting; working collaboratively with business leaders to highlight the most appropriate solutions
- Responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously; updating project documentation
- Assists with system integrations (ERP to HR, Travel and Expense systems)
- Assists in data clean up, analysis and creation of ad-hoc reports
- Oversees user acceptance testing (UAT) process; tracking issues, feedback and recommendations
- Leads application training for internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or a related degree
- Experience in project management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must have the ability to recognize problem areas, define solutions, and implement those solutions in a timely manner
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the U.S. Soccer Federation and the soccer landscape
- Experience with Business Systems Applications like Salesforce, Paylocity, Asana, Chrome River, and Concur
Working at U.S. Soccer is a unique opportunity. Employees who work at U.S. Soccer have the following attributes:
- Adopt a company centric approach—Serve the Athlete and the Fan
- Embrace and see learning as a lifelong pursuit
- Possess a growth mindset—keeps an open mind and seeks new challenges
- Practice self-assessment and self-reflection
- Open to criticism and does not make excuses
- Possess a tireless work ethic
- Wants to be part of a team that wins
- Has the ability to be firm but fair
- Communicate in a direct, open and honest manner
- Build relationships through genuine interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.