TVG is seeking to hire a Key Customer Account Manager that will join the highly successful TVG US Key Account Management Team. This aggressive customer relationship building department has achieved significant revenue gains and wager growth for the company in its first seven years of operation. The Key Account Team is responsible for managing players that generate a quarter of the company’s total US sales volume. This new Key Account Manager will be held to the highest performance standards requiring 24/7 availability to our highest value patrons. They must possess scheduling flexibility and high energy to travel throughout the US building new business. Maintaining 100% customer satisfaction levels with TVG products and services and a never ending focus on player retention and loyalty are top priorities of this role and a driving force behind all actions and initiatives. Working at a feverish pace to find new players who display revenue growth potential is the norm. Possessing strong analytical skills are important to this role; this person will be conducting regular evaluations of their assigned players and new potential customers, along with monitoring ROI.
- Extensive overnight travel required on avg. 6-10 days per month.
- Build and maintain premium and profitable relationships with highest value customers.
- Extensive overnight travel required on avg. 6-10 days per month on avg.
- Secure new Key Account through recruitment and development of existing accounts, offering referral bonuses and use of business resources to locate new potential high value players.
- Build effective relationships and grow retention rates with assigned Key Accounts through communications at VIP events and one-on-one meetings.
- Track and report on Key Account performance and offer marketing strategies.
- Represent TVG at sponsored VIP Events and other horse racing related functions.
- Promote TVG customer goodwill and educate customers on TVG services and products.
- Assist in development and operation of VIP handicapping contests and promotions.
- Available to be on call for Key Accounts when needed(24/7).
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week, including holidays and weekends.
- Utilize analytical and insight skills for evaluating player ROI and decision making involving Key Account revenue maximization.
- Contribute ideas and offer customer feedback for the development of new wagering products and loyalty incentives.
- Liaison effectively with Insights, Marketing, DBA, Legal and Customer Relations departments to build success with overall customer experience.
- Utilize excellent multi-tasking and planning skills in order to effectively execute programs in a deliberate and fast manner.
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on ROI performance against quarterly KPI’s.
- Experience of at least 3-5 years in a similar function/departments
- Possess high level knowledge and understanding of the horse racing industry
- Possess high level knowledge of pari-mutuel wagering
- Must be a self -starter and problem solver
- Excellent verbal, telephone, and written communication skills
- Maintain professional business standards at all times
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to effectively relate and communicate with diverse customer base
- Must possess excellent listening and intuitive skills for effective communication with players
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and databases
- Proactive problem solver attitude with flexibility to work across different units.
- Strong work ethic complemented by positive can do attitude.
- Possess working knowledge and user experience with ADW account and mobile wagering.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in related field strongly desired.
- AA degree plus relative experience may be consider in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of CRM tools (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SMS)
- Ability to successfully plan, develop and execute promotions and offers
- Ability to successfully plan, develop and execute VIP level customer events and activities.
Physical demands (ADA):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or use calculator or numerical keys on computer keyboard. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time as well as bend, reach, and stoop, or kneel. Moderate physical activity is required, including the ability to lift 15 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. Must be able to multi-task in a constantly changing environment. Requires the ability to meet pressure deadlines and time constraints.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.