Synergy Sports provides premier video and analytics systems for MLB, International, College, and Amateur baseball and is seeking qualified candidates to work various baseball events as Video Scouts throughout the 2022 season. Video Scouts will track rosters and lineups, capture live multi-angle video footage, and upload video/data to the Synergy platform when on site. Video Scouts will have the opportunity to work from home when there are no assigned events and assist with various projects.
- Work closely with Synergy Video Coordinators while on site.
- Manage video and technology equipment for game capture.
- Serve as Synergy liaison on site.
- Track and update rosters and player information.
- Verify data accuracy and video quality.
- Upload video/data in a timely manner.
- Provide daily updates to staff and content partners.
- Knowledge of and interest in baseball/softball operations, amateur scouting, or player development.
- Proficiency with computers (Windows, Mac).
- Experience with video equipment including cameras and SD cards is preferred.
- Previous experience with Minor League or College baseball/softball is a plus.
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Must have access to reliable internet, transportation, and housing in assigned region.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.