In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
QuintEvents is the industry-leading provider of Official Ticket and Hospitality packages to many of the world’s most prominent sports and entertainment events. Our innovative programs enable those properties to expand fan experiences and corporate client entertainment opportunities in a way that reflects the quality and prestige of those brands.
Our portfolio includes 20+ official property partnerships including, Formula 1® (f1experiences.com), the NBA (nbaexperiences.com), the Kentucky Derby® (derbyexperiences.com), the Detroit Lions (lionsexperiences.com), Chicago Bears (chicagobearsvip.com), Green Bay Packers (packersexperiences.com), The Pro Football Hall of Fame (hofexperiences.com), Barrett-Jackson (barrettjacksonvip.com), MotoGP™ (motogppremier.com), and many more.
Progressive. Innovative. Fast Paced. Optimistic. Collaborative. Giving. Fun.
As the Event Coordinator, your contribution to the organization will be to ensure events, and the process around them, run smoothly and seamlessly. You will bridge the gap between teams and stages of customer experience to ensure a stellar experience throughout.
Our entire business is built on the foundation of an authentic and unique client experience, which you will play a vital role in coordinating. You will do this by:
Coordinating Event Logistics. Acting as an onsite point of contact to organize set up and providing as needed support at events; Managing transportation manifests and payments, managing onsite logistics, coordinating shipping, and assisting with package entry and sales approvals in Salesforce, all to ensure a stellar customer experience.
Providing Support Across Teams. Offering a diverse level of cross-functional support that incudes a wide array of activities; Acting as a liaison with other departments to seamless transitions, including onsite activations, shipping, inventory and customer service.
Driving Outcomes. Ensuring all operations responsibilities are met in a timely matter, and that any and all unforeseen responsibilities are fulfilled; Being an outspoken contributor to the organization, thinking outside the box and driving change; Setting and reaching challenging goals that propel the company forward
Educations and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business, Hospitality, Marketing, Logistics or equivalent business experience
- 2+ years experience and proven track record of coordinating and delivering onsite events in sports, entertainment, and/or event planning type industries
- 2-3 years most recent experience related to hospitality and/or event management industry
- Proven track record of effective event related logistics coordination, with a strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, and particularly Excel; Experience using SalesForce or other CRM type software
- Work at a faster than average pace
- Thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Be extremely detail oriented
- Operate with high importance around efficiency
- Be careful and conservative, being careful to avoid mistakes
- Be a collaborative decision maker
- Involve the team throughout the whole work process
- Communicate in a friendly and persuasive manner
- Project enthusiasm and promote team participation
- Be accustomed to thorough, but pleasant follow-up
- Be a friendly and responsive team leader with a strong sense of duty
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.