The Premier Lacrosse League (PLL) is a men’s professional lacrosse league in North America, composed of 8 teams with the best players in the world. Co-founded by lacrosse superstar Paul Rabil and his brother, serial entrepreneur and investor, Mike Rabil, the Premier Lacrosse League is backed by an investment group composed of The Chernin Group (TCG), Joe Tsai Sports, Brett Jefferson Holdings, The Raine Group, WWE, 35 Ventures, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), and other top investors in sports and media. For more information, visit www.premierlacrosseleague.com
and follow on social media: Instagram (@PLL), Twitter (@PremierLacrosse), Facebook (@PremierLacrosseLeague), and YouTube (YouTube.com/PLL
- Stay grounded
- Think critically
- Encourage creativity
- Persevere through the noise
- Operate like an owner
- Be helpful
PLL’s production team is seeking interns to support all production needs. Candidates will have existing hard skills, including the ability to cut and edit video. Additional creative background, such as shooting capabilities, will be favorable for potential candidates. The intern will edit content for social media, branded/sponsored content, and marketing endeavors that promote the PLL. In addition to editing content, the intern will be tasked with organizing raw assets, and pulling highlights.
- Create compelling and engaging content for various social media platforms, such as Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube, and the PLL APP, collectively reaching millions of impressions annually.
- Collaborate with partners and sponsors, including well-established brands like Gatorade and Champion to edit content that aligns with both PLL and sponsor branding and objectives.
- Edit content for air on game-day broadcasts, including crafting cold opens, teases, and halftime segments that captivate our viewers.
- Build team identities through creative content for in-stadium audiences
- Assist with edits for additional PLL vertices including PLL Assists, PLL Academy, and PLL Merchandise among others.
- Quality Assurance:
- Conduct quality checks on completed edits, ensuring they meet the highest standards. Generate any missing or additional deliverables if required.
- Prepare video files for distribution, adhering to client and platform specifications.
- Camera Operation:
- Optionally assist with athlete and product shoots as a camera operator, gaining valuable experience in capturing professional-quality content.
- Media Management Assistance:
- Collaborate with the production team to support media management tasks, including logging and tagging footage, Adobe Premiere Pro project/bin management, building databases, organizing bins, and managing media transfers to servers.
- Efficiently pull selects from all game-day footage, feature shoot footage, and archived matches, ensuring access to the best moments.
- Assist with the creation of show pulls and highlight reels that enhance the viewing experience.
- Currently pursuing a degree in film, media production, broadcasting, or a related field.
- Strong storytelling ability, with an eye for creating captivating content.
- Enthusiasm for sports production, editing, and content creation.
- Knowledge of video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of Asana, a plus
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment and work effectively as part of a team.
- Willingness to work on various projects and embrace a learning mindset.
- $15.50 an hour
- Start May 2024 through September 2024
- Remote position
We require COVID-19 vaccination. We will consider reasonable accommodations only for valid and documented medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.