Partnership Support Manager - Multiple Chapters with Positive Coaching Alliance in Anywhere, IL
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills: Must be able to multitask effectively and have strong time management skills
- Proven initiative/self-starter
- Strong computer skills
- Passion for the PCA mission
- Requires occasional travel, weeknight and weekend work
- Coaching or other experience with youth sports is strongly desirable
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Event coordination (i.e. Coffee with the Coaches)
- Market research to be used to prospect for new PCA partnership prospects
- Initial outreach – emails and cold calls
- Administrative support (contract creation, Salesforce support)
- Account management
- Maintain pro-active relationship with all Partners & Clients (athletic directors and youth sports leaders)
- Scheduling and completing Launch calls
- Scheduling workshops for coaches, student - athletes
- Online partner support (usage reports, etc.)
- 3rd Party partner development, including outreach to potential partners
- Assist with the DGC and TIC awards, especially the nomination process (promotion and administrative)
- Represent PCA at special events and PR opportunities
- Foster high level of morale & commitment towards PCA
- Manage chapter Facebook and Twitter Accounts
- Be informed about youth and high school sports issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Base salary, plus bonus structure.
- Base Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental and vision
- 12 days of vacation and 12 sick days starting first year
- 11 holidays a year
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Long Term disability
How did you hear about this job?
What interests you about this position?
YES/NO: I have previous coaching experience in youth sports. If YES, please describe.
YES/NO: I have participated in youth sports as a player. If YES, in which sports and at what levels?
YES/NO: I have previous experience using CRM systems. If YES, please describe.
Why are you passionate about the PCA mission?
Why are you right for this position?