Would you like to join the Positive Coaching Alliance?
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with the Positive Coaching Alliance.
If you are interested in working for a participating Positive Coaching Alliance, please apply for a job under the categories below. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply online.
Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Development Services Specialist
- Accurately enter and maintain donor, prospect, gift, fund and other associated records in the donor database.
- Administer gift processing, acknowledgement and reporting based on PCA policies.
- Responsible for mapping and documenting internal processes and procedures as they relate to development functions and the database.
- Create development reports and dashboards using database and prospect software.
- Provide research on prospective donors, board members and nonprofits using a variety of databases and other online tools.
- Develop and analyze data creating written reports for decision making.
- Serve as liaison to existing donors and other constituents and assist as needed with their philanthropic giving, and in utilizing PCA’s online donor platform.
- Produce mailing lists, gift and other reports for both internal and external uses.
- Work with the Finance team to ensure gift information is entered accurately across systems and any gift reporting requirements are met.
- Train and assist new and existing staff in use of donor database.
- Review and troubleshoot processes, offer recommendations for improvement, and implement changes.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience managing databases, preferable in the development department of a non-profit organization, required.
- Must have excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet) and Salesforce experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or will consider experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Process-oriented and capable of working quickly while paying attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines.
- Set objectives, and track progress towards achieving objectives.
- Strong computer skills; experience with a CRM program a plus
- Knowledge of crowdfunding platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent logic/problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work extended hours/days for occasional events and special projects as required.
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team and to work independently.
- Commitment to maintaining good donor relations, confidentiality, and accurate records.
- Personal enthusiasm, optimism, and humor, and comfort with creative processes.
- Medical, dental and vision
- 12 days of vacation and 12 sick days starting first year
- 11 holidays a year
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Long Term disability
How did you hear about this job?
What interests you about this position?
YES/NO: I have participated in youth sports as a player. If YES, in which sports and at what levels?
YES/NO: I have previous experience using CRM systems. If YES, please describe.
Why are you passionate about the PCA mission?
Why are you right for this position?