The premier bull riding organization in the world began as a dream of 20 bull riders 27 years ago when the riders broke away from the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association and started a circuit for bull riders only. In little more than just two decades, the dream of those 20 bull riders has become a global sports phenomenon. PBR broadcasts reach more than half a billion households in 50 nations and territories around the world, and more than 2.5 million fans attend live events each year. In May 2015, PBR was acquired by WME | IMG, the global leader in sports, entertainment, media and fashion. Operating in more than 25 countries around the world, the company specializes in talent representation; commercial marketing and endorsements; brand strategy, activation and licensing; media production and distribution; and event management.
PBR is seeking a Vice President of Ticket Sales and Service who will be responsible maintaining and growing revenue from all ticketing sources for PBR and select venue partners while enhancing service areas and maximizing the fan experience. This role manages a team responsible for new sales (plan sales, group sales and premium sales) and renewal efforts.
- Lead the Ticket Sales, Service, and Premium Sales teams in the development and implementation of strategic plans to drive revenue growth and achieve business objectives.
- Maintain and grow Premium revenue while effectively implementing innovative premium activations.
- Ensure that ticketing technology and fan experience for all PBR and its subsidiary events are seamless, cutting edge and positioned to improve sales opportunities.
- Collaborate routinely with the Live Event Marketing team on the marketing plans for ticket sales and service initiatives.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to establish to develop a more detailed data-driven understanding of our fans and their consumer preferences.
- Oversee the integration and on-going analysis of PBR’s customer database, while maintaining, querying, validating the CRM and other databases.
- Create and maintain a customer ranking system developed to maximize opportunities.
- Manage and optimize the creation of marketing dashboards using statistics and BI tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in sales and/or analytics preferably with a collegiate and/or professional sports team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 1-3 years of experience working with CRM, database or analytics tools/software.
- Familiarity with Archtics or other sports ticketing platforms.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, and a quick learner.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical subject matter to colleagues.
- Normal business hours 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including some nights, weekends, and holidays
- Some travel required (up to 15%)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/STD-LTD/Life Insurance/401K
- Company provided items, i.e. Lap Top - Computer/Company Phone & Credit Card
- Company paid Per Diem
- Up to 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Up to 11 Company Holidays
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.