Are you a standout digital designer adept at solving complex communication challenges through compelling, results-driven creative? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture in which deadlines are often pressing and innovation is held in high regard? Do you have a passion for live sports and an enthusiasm to propel The Toughest Sport on Dirt into its next phase of growth, while next-leveling your own skillset? If so, then PBR’s Digital Graphic Designer role may be your next move.
PBR seeks a seasoned digital graphic designer to produce best-in-class creative assets for marketing campaigns and digital product efforts, with the ultimate goal of driving conversion (in the form of ticket sales or content subscriptions) for PBR events and its new OTT network. S/he will partner closely with the digital marketing team, content teams, brand teams, product teams and event marketing teams (including vendors and external agencies) to develop strategies and creative assets which assist PBR in meeting its business and marketing goals.
Professional Bull Riders is one of the fastest-growing sports properties in the world, operating tours in the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Canada and Mexico. Acquired in 2015 by Endeavor, the world’s leading sports media entertainment company, in 2017 PBR enjoyed its most successful year in history with record-setting event attendance and TV ratings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and design digital marketing collateral which is in line with the PBR’s overarching branding guidelines
- Support the PBR’s brand team in providing mock-ups and creative assets for marketing efforts of subscription content and event marketing materials
- Build and maintain a library of digital brand assets, as needed
- Create compelling assets through excellent use of typography, color and photography that reflect the brand
- The creation of static and dynamic creative for all digital marketing including search, social and display media assets
- Develop and adapt work with feedback, consolidating across stakeholders
- Stay up to date on social and digital innovations. Provide proactive recommendations that will improve marketing performance and capitalize upon trends.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven experience animating HTML 5 banners with either HTML5/CSS/JS or Adobe Animate.
- Knowledge of online/digital media processes, including Double Click Studio workflow (or similar) for rich media advertising;
- Highly proficient with use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere);
- Proven interaction and graphic design skills (portfolio review required).
- Demonstrated ability to produce banner images, product mockups, and other creative assets which drive click-through and conversion-to-purchase
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to educate and influence management and senior leaders to act in a desired manner through written and verbal communication
Education & Formal Training:
- BFA or equivalent degree in graphic design
- Creative expertise: minimum of 4-6 years experience leading the development of creative for big digital marketing programs. Experience in website and/or mobile application UI/UX a plus
- Experience in the sports, media and/or entertainment sectors
Typical Office hours Monday-Friday (8:00-5:00)
Extended/weekend hours may be required based on business needs
Occasional travel may be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.