In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
PBR is seeking a talented social media expert to serve as the Social Media Coordinator responsible for flawlessly executing the details all the while focusing on the big picture. The Social Media Coordinator will join the content team responsible for making PBR the fastest-growing, and most-engaged, social platforms in all of sports. The ideal candidate will ensure our social content is optimized for success and is aligned with the unique strategic brand and marketing efforts that the individual teams dictate.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a monthly posting calendar to deliver original high-quality social media content for PBR Team partners.
- Own the event day social experience for Team partner social accounts by corralling content from real-time correspondents on-site at games and from PBR video production for timely game coverage across all platforms.
- Travel frequently to PBR events to gather content that can be used on both PBR accounts and Team social accounts.
- Collaborate with the content team to plan and traffic graphics, video, and photo requests that will be executed on social media platforms.
- Identify timely content trends to help produce relevant posts that our drive audience engagement.
- Identify opportunities to re-purpose or amplify existing content for cross-platform optimization.
- Maintain content tagging software to ensure real-time accuracy in tracking content performance across key performance indicators.
- Identify most effective channels and methods to reach a targeted audience including the use of market research tools/data both internally and externally.
- Work with various organizational departments to ideate and plan how social supports campaign objectives (partnerships, ticketing, retail, and special events)
- Leverage analytics tools to increase social media effectiveness, track overall performance and compile weekly and monthly reporting.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, business, or related field - preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in social media, sports or entertainment experience - preferred.
- Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours, evenings, and weekends. Event day duties required.
- Strong social media copywriting skills with the ability to shift tone of voice.
- Creative, energetic, and proactive approach to work.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Innovative and proactive thinker, with an ability to work under quick turnaround times, across multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – can interact well with all organizational levels internally and externally
- Keen editorial eye
- High proficiency in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, other emerging platforms
- Healthy interest in data-driven decision-making and understanding of social media analytics
- Experience in paid social media would be considered a plus, but is not required
- Proficiency in photo editing and fundamental design tasks in Photoshop, understanding of Adobe Premiere is preferred.
- Video shooting and/or editing a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual English Spanish- preferred, but not required.
PBR and Endeavor are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PBR conducts pre-employment drug and background screenings.