Who We Are:
PBR is the world’s premier bull riding organization. More than 500 bull riders compete in more than 200 events annually across the televised PBR Unleash The Beast tour (UTB), which features the top bull riders in the world; the PBR Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour (PWVT); the PBR Touring Pro Division (TPD); and the PBR’s international circuits in Australia, Brazil, Canada and Mexico. In 2022, PBR launched the PBR Team Series—eight teams of the world’s best bull riders competing for a new championship—as well as the PBR Challenger Series with more than 60 annual events nationwide. The organization’s digital assets include PBR RidePass on Pluto TV, which is home to Western sports. PBR is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company. For more information, visit PBR.com, or follow on Facebook at Facebook.com/PBR, Twitter at Twitter.com/PBR, and YouTube at YouTube.com/PBR.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
PBR is seeking a Vice President of Ticket Sales & Service with a strong passion for sales and sports. The Vice President of Ticket Sales & Service will be responsible for all functions related to ticket sales, servicing, and operations, generating revenue through the sale of groups, renewals and single event ticket sales. This leader will be incredibly hands-on, i.e., someone who will build and lead a sales team to meet and exceed established sales goals and objectives. This position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Lead full build-out of ticket sales revenue streams and platforms to ensure teams meets its revenue and volume goals through performance, strategy, and alignment
- Oversee and hire ticket sales staff with focus on recruitment, employee development and sales and service training
- Work alongside the marketing and web teams to refine “PBR Direct” ticketing platform, overseeing the management of ticket inventory with an eye on revenue maximization
- Identify and develop new product opportunities for unmet customer needs / wants and encourage continuous improvement of the existing product group (s) in terms of quality, performance, packaging, profitability, cost reduction, and pricing strategy.
- Work alongside key business leaders in the marketing department to determine pricing strategies within local markets, while adjusting for demand
- Build out group sales strategy outlining complete customer journey from gathering leads, identifying prospects, creating fan experience packages to closing and executing sales
- Lead secondary market strategy to optimize sales on multiple platforms
- Plan, design and oversee the implementation of PBRewards loyalty platform with goal of increasing customer engagement, boosting retention, and maximizing sales
- Lead the Ticket Sales, Service, and Premium Sales teams in the development and implementation of strategic plans to drive revenue growth and achieve business objectives.
- Ensure that ticketing technology and fan experience for all PBR and its subsidiary events are seamless, cutting edge and positioned to improve sales opportunities.
- Collaborate routinely with the Live Event Marketing team on the marketing plans for ticket sales and service initiatives.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to establish to develop a more detailed data-driven understanding of our fans and their consumer preferences.
- Oversee the integration and on-going analysis of PBR’s customer database, while maintaining, querying, validating the CRM and other databases.
- Create and maintain a customer ranking system developed to maximize opportunities.
- Manage and optimize the creation of marketing dashboards using statistics and BI tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience working in ticket sales preferably with a collegiate and/or professional sports team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 1-3 years of experience working with CRM, database or analytics tools/software.
- Familiarity with Archtics or other sports ticketing platforms.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, and a quick learner.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical subject matter to colleagues.
- Normal business hours 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including some nights, weekends, and holidays
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Some travel required (up to 15%)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/STD-LTD/Life Insurance/401K
- Company provided items, i.e. Laptop - Computer/Company Phone & Credit Card
- Company Holidays
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.