Albany FireWolves are a proud member the National Lacrosse League (NLL) team, playing out of MVP Arena in Albany. This professional Box Lacrosse team offers opportunities to current college level students looking to gain real world Ticket Sales, Service & Operational experience and position themselves for a career in the Sports Industry upon graduation. Our emphasis is to provide practical experience, significant challenges, varying daily operational requirements and opportunity for creativity, resourcefulness, and excellence. This internship is available for full-time or part-time candidates, eligible to work for college credit for the summer or fall internship season ahead of the 2023-24 NLL season.
- Daily outbound sales calls and campaigns for season, group, and individual game tickets
- Assisting the sales department in day-to-day ticket operations & fulfillment
- Plan and develop theme nights for specified home games
- Ensuring pre-season, in-season, post season & game day activation and delivery of all NLL ticket experience deliverables
- Ensure customer data and profile information is accurate and detailed in CRM system
- Attend & work community events, representing the team to network and build sales pipeline
- Assist with game day responsibilities of the sales department
- Attending & staffing all events to network, market the team and sell & promote tickets to NLL games
- Assisting clients and provide customer service
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Ticket Sales & Service
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.