If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Marketing and Communications Internship - Summer 2018
- Assist with event operations including but not limited to venue set-up and tear-down, registration and fan interaction at select events;
- Assist in the production of ads, flyers, brochures and other publications for the promotion of ticket sales;
- Assist in the creation of graphics for digital, print and web communication vehicles for the promotion of the team;
- Assist with the production of team publications such as press releases, game notes, media guide and others;
- Assist with the maintenance of team website and social media accounts;
- Assist with marketing, public relation and ticket sales campaigns;
- Assist with the fulfillment of corporate partnership agreements;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate studies program;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of Adobe CC including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is a plus;
- Must be able to provide reliable personal transportation;
- Must possess excellent writing, editing, computer, organizational, interpersonal, oral communication and mentoring skills;
- Ability to provide superior customer service;
- Must have the willingness and ability to work long hours, including nights, holidays and weekends as required.
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional attitude at all times with a team first mentality;
- Must be enthusiastic, creative and able to think both strategically and tactically;
- Must be able to display a great attention to detail and have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, high-stress environment, including the ability to multi-task find solutions and adapt to sudden changes.
- 10 to 15-week commitment (based on internship requirements)
- 20 to 30 hours in the office or working special events each week
How did you hear about this job?
What area are you most interested in this summer: Marketing, Game Operations, Communications, Tickets?