Ticket Operations & Analytics - Fall 2019 - The New York Lizards (Garden City, NY)
The New York Lizards, New York’s Major League Lacrosse team, are looking for a Ticket Operations & Analytics for the Fall of 2019 who will report directly to Lizard’s ticket sales team. Ticket Operations & Analytics Interns will also assist with promotion events, community events, group initiatives, game days, and other duties as assigned.
Lizard’s internships are part-time and allow students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a professional sports organization through hands on experience. The Lizards accept applications from students presently enrolled in a college program. Internships are unpaid and students are REQUIRED to receive college credit.
All interns, regardless of department, are expected to assist with general office duties as needed such as answering telephones, filing, mailing prizes to fans, etc. A successful applicant will demonstrate strong organizational skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to collaborate with fellow team members for the achievement of department goals.
Responsible for the following duties:
- Reconcile of ticket data from past seasons
- Analyze data for organizational growth
- Develop and implement programs for lead generation
- Assist the sales staff in regard to their operational duties
- Assist with event operations where necessary
- Learn ticket sales process
- Assist ticket department with season ticket holder mailings and renewals
- Creating and maintaining ticket department databases and spreadsheets
- Assist with game day set up and event operations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Work 20-25 hours a week in the Lizard’s office, plus additional events on nights and weekends
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, and a passion for the sports industry
- Have an interest in growing their in a sports Ticket Operation/Analytics
- Display strong strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Show initiative and be a self-starter
- Must be a creative and analytical thinker
- Available beginning late August 2019 through early December 2019 for the Fall Semester
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.