If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Summer 2018 - Youth Programming Internship
Lizards' internships are part-time and allow students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a professional sports organization through hands on experience. The Lizards accept applications from students presently enrolled in a college program. Internships are unpaid and students are strongly encouraged to seek college credit wherever possible.
All interns, regardless of department, are expected to assist with general office duties as needed such as answering telephones, filing, mailing prizes to fans, etc. A successful applicant will demonstrate strong organizational skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to collaborate with fellow team members for the achievement of department goals.
- Attend lacrosse and non-lacrosse related community events and tournaments to market youth lacrosse programming
- Assist with the development of camp and clinic curriculum
- Assist with supervising camps, clinics, and tournaments
- Assist with maintenance of camp registration and travel team websites
- Assist with any other tasks assigned (general marketing and game day operations)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be at least a sophomore in an undergraduate program
- Available May - August 2018
- Background in lacrosse and/or working with children strongly preferred
- Must be available to attend all camps, clinics and tournaments, as well as all Lizard’s home games
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professionalism, and a passion for the sports industry
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Show initiative and be a self-starter
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Will you be able to receive college credit?