If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Summer 2018 - Merchandising Internship
- Assist with weekly inventory counts before and after games and special events
- Fulfill online orders
- Assist with fulfillment of custom jersey orders
- Assist in management of the online team store
- Supervise all merchandise sales during home games/special events and serve as main contact for other interns and fans with merchandise related inquiries
- Assist with set up and break down of merchandise tent at all home games and special events
- Assist with marketing efforts directly relating to merchandise sales
- Must be at least a sophomore in an undergraduate program
- Must be able to attend home games and special events as necessary. Night and weekends will be required.
- Available beginning May through August 2018 for the Summer semester. Interns able to start in April strongly preferred.
- Majors: Merchandising, Business/Management or Marketing
- Excellent writing and computer skills, AP style knowledge and Microsoft Office skills
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop knowledge a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Will you be able to receive college credit?