If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Social Media Marketing Internship (Spring/Summer)
Marketing: Social Media
What is the Opportunity?
The Dallas Rattlers are the newest and most exciting addition to Major League Lacrosse. Playing at Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, TX, the team is ready to take the city and league by storm. With an eye on being the diamond of the league, we are looking for top talent to get us there.
Are you ready to be part of the excitement of MLL?
If you are, we are excited to meet you. This opportunity, located in Frisco, TX is a driven individual that will put the team above self. We are looking for someone who embodies positivity, has a can-do attitude, a desire to learn, and is dedicated to being the best in all aspects of the organization. Are you that person? If so, we look forward to meeting you!
What should you expect from an internship with the Rattlers?
First, you should expect to learn. An internship with the Dallas Rattlers gives you exposure to all aspects of the organization. You will have the opportunity to be part of the creativity, decision, and execution process during your time with the team. At the end of the internship, we want you to know the ends and outs of a Major League Lacrosse organization.
- Responsible for working Rattlers marketing events
- Assist with the creating, editing and scheduling of social media posts and marketing campaigns
- Assist in creating content for social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Responsible for increasing and maintaining an engaged social media
- Assist with any other tasks as needed
- Must be in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Majors: Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Business preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign knowledge a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of lacrosse preferred but not required
How did you hear about this job?