If you are interested in working with us at Major League Lacrosse (MLL), please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
MLL Sponsorship Fulfilment and Sales Internship
Major League Lacrosse
Major League Lacrosse is accepting resumes for Sponsorship Sales and Fulfillment interns, starting in April, 2018. The Sponsorship Fulfillment and Sales Intern will be responsible for supporting the Sponsorship team in the fulfillment of current league partners, researching and prospecting for new business opportunities for Major League Lacrosse, as well as monitoring league merchandise for compliance with MLL Licensing rules. The candidate must have strong research skills and be comfortable creating and preparing presentation decks for potential partners. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, energetic, and entrepreneurial. This position reports directly to the Director of Sponsorships and the Sponsorship Sales and Fulfillment Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for aiding and assisting in all aspects of sponsorship sales and activation.
- Support sponsorship team in researching potential partners and developing presentations for special event partners and 2018/2019 season partners.
- Cataloging of photographs and social media elements weekly for use in partnership recaps.
- Assist Sponsorship Sales and Fulfillment Manager with development of partnership recaps.
- Prospect new business opportunities across local and national sponsorship platforms, while creating new and unique sponsorship opportunities.
- Assist in monitoring all levels of sponsorship fulfillment; traditional, digital and experiential assets to ensure partner requirements are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be proficient in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Must possess strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ideal candidate is creative, while also highly analytical and detail oriented.
- Prior experience a plus, but not required
- A strong desire to work in the Sports and Entertainment industry, particularly sponsorship sales.
- Must be willing to work 10-15 hours a week
How did you hear about this job?