Major League Lacrosse is seeking part-time and full-time interns with vision, drive and a great work ethic to be a part of the 2020 season. This will be an opportunity to have a lasting impact on a professional sports league, and leave an internship with skills and metrics to carry forward into your career. The MLL accepts applications from students presently enrolled in a college or graduate school program.
Content Creator – Design
Major League Lacrosse is entering our 20th season. The 2020 season has been full of new activations, fan engagements, player promotions and exciting state-of-the-art marketing initiatives. MLL is seeking interns who bring energy, a willingness to work crazy hours, and an entrepreneurial spirit to our re-imagined MLL. A positive attitude and a great work ethic will be required of any intern excited and ready to be a part of the 2020 MLL season!
- Work with the Marketing and Digital Departments to create graphics for social platforms
- Connect with professional lacrosse players to create custom content for their social platforms
- Work with the Marketing Department to create graphics for the League website
- Work with the Marketing Department to create mock-ups of banners and other event materials
- Work with the Sponsorship Department to create mock-ups of potential sponsorship assets
- Graphic design interest and basic skill sets
- Capable of taking direction, but working without micromanagement
- Capable of offering up fresh ideas and suggestions to all levels of the company, including the Director or Marketing
- Owns their own laptop with appropriate design programs
- Interest in design for a sports platform
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.