JOB TITLE:Denver Outlaws Mascot-Stix
DATE WRITTEN: 2/6/2018
DEPARTMENT: Denver Outlaws Lacrosse
FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt
W/C CODE: Part-Time
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Marketing and Operations Coordinator
JOB SUMMARY: Provide entertainment as our mascot, Stix, at all 7 home games, plus one potential playoff game, and outside community appearances. During games, meet and greet fans, work closely with the Denver Outlaws Promos Team during on-field games, and take pictures with fans to enhance all-around game experience.
· Have enthusiasm and high energy at all times to keep the entertainment level high.
· Flexibility to work nights and weekends
· Preserve the identity of the mascot without deviating from established character including: body language/mannerisms, attitude, fan interaction, and team representation.
· Work well in a team environment.
· Previous experience as a mascot, preferred.
· Must be in a good physical shape and able to life 50+ pounds.
· Available for all 7 Denver Outlaws home games (5/4, 5/13, 5/19, 6/7, 6/16, 7/4, 7/22).
Please note that part of the interview process will include an in person tryout.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.