Ticketing Account Executive
The New England Free Jacks are seeking a coachable, driven, outgoing and passionate Ticketing Account Executive to join our Front Office. Reporting to the Director of Ticketing, the Account Executive will be focused on generating ticket sales revenue through season ticket, group ticket, and individual game/event ticket sales for Free Jacks matches and other events hosted by the organization, including but not limited to concerts, festivals, and other sports events. Must display tremendous passion for sales, the sports-events industry and is responsible for selling all the Free Jacks event ticketing inventory and driving our increasing attendance capacities. The ideal candidate will have a ticket sales background with a record of hitting sales goals and a solid understanding of the sports entertainment space.
This is a full-time position located in Quincy, Massachusetts
- Maximize the New England Free Jacks ticket sales revenue through the sale of Season Ticket Memberships, Group Tickets, and Individual Match/Event Tickets.
- Meet and exceed personal and team ticket revenue goals.
- Initiate new business through, but not limited to, outbound calls, meetings, networking events and email campaigns.
- Attend and prospect new business relationships at corporate, community, philanthropic, rugby and other industry marketing events.
- Collaborate with members of the Free Jacks Front Office including ticket sales, marketing, and sponsorship departments to maximize ticket sales revenue.
- Staff the box office for Free Jacks matches and other events.
- Act as an account liaison on gamedays and event days, dealing with any ticketing issues or customer complaints.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both current and potential fans and clients.
- Represent the Free Jacks in a positive and professional manner.
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Director of Ticketing
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-3+ years of proven sales experience, preferably in sports-event ticket sales with a record of hitting sales goals
- BA or BS college degree preferred
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Excellent listening skills
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for sales
- Strong personal accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills and builds relationships easily with the ability to translate these into sales and long-term customer retention
- Goal oriented
- Excellent sales management and interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to build positive relationships with natural teamwork skills and delegation in a growing team
- Ability to prioritize events and tasks while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solve and provide solutions for guests.
- Creative; an idea creator
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Free Jacks are New England's rapidly growing and excitable professional rugby team competing in Major League Rugby (MLR), the burgeoning premier North American professional competition. With an insatiable appetite and capacity for competition and celebration the Free Jacks are more than a professional sports team, we are an aspiring and innovative live events, media, and consumer products organization that is undivided in our purpose of creating experiences that spark hope and ignite the fire to live life to the fullest.
The Free Jacks aim to create unforgettable in-person experiences and deliver dynamic digital content that delights and excites fans as a consumer-centric, world-class entertainment company. We never forget that life is better together, on and off the pitch.