THE LEADDOG WAY
We take pride in the work we do. Therefore, it is important for all our team members to embody characteristics of the LeadDog Way, and exemplify this through our work. The LeadDog Way is not so much a tangible set of guidelines as it is a mindset or philosophy, guided by the principles for which we want our company represented: the highest quality client service, building true partnerships with our clients, building on the experience of our team and of our history, balancing life and work, respecting fellow LeadDoggers, creativity, passion, leadership, and teamwork.
All LeadDoggers should encompass and reinforce our core principles related to good management, of both programs and people. Additionally, the below items and traits are key to the growth of each individual:
- Demonstrates proactive leadership
- Approaches work with dedication and passion
- Thinks strategically and big picture
- Is consistent in communication and shows attention to detail
- Focuses on creating value
- Strives for greatness every day
- Never settles…never
LeadDog’s creative department is looking for an Experiential Art Director. You will be a core member of a team responsible for ideating, designing, and planning indoor and outdoor events, mobile tours, pop-up shops, event staging, festivals, galas, Digital NewFronts, and more.
You are a graphics and communications designer with experience in event and spatial design. You love ideating as much as executing and being part of a collaborative team and environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Complete ownership of medium-large scale projects from start to finish with minimal supervision (occasional check-ins with Senior Art Director & Creative Director)
- Express the creative strategy and vision throughout the event and the programmatic elements—including installations, signage and branding, activations, communications, videos, content, and staging
- Ability to approach problems with a solutions-oriented attitude and mentality to find the best way forward with minimal stress or disruption
- Act as creative lead and liaison with clients and on new business opportunities
- Serve as a mentor to creative team members in a collaborative way
- Ability to lead brainstorms (within the creative team and with larger account teams) and distill ideation into actionable next steps
- Rapid visualization; creation of mood boards and mock-ups to visually express ideas
- Strong graphic design skill set with ability to create print ads, marketing collateral, on-event signage, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Advanced knowledge of presentation software including PowerPoint and Keynote
- Print and art production experience (eg, formatting print ready files and art, scaling art) for small- and large-scale projects
- Event experience is a huge plus
ABOUT LEADDOG MARKETING GROUP, INC.
LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc. is a 18-year old, 180+ person turnkey marketing solutions agency headquartered in New York City with a satellite office in San Francisco. LeadDog is proud and humbled to be named 2016 Best in Sports Event and Experiential Marketing by Sports Business Journal. LeadDog emphasizes the power of the idea, and specializes in brand, cause, sports, food/beverage, and media/entertainment properties. Marquee clients include: AUDI; Intel; Coke; NFLPA, ABC Television; AVON 39 Walk to End Breast Cancer; World Wrestling Entertainment; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; Reebok; Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure; Reebok; and Kohl’s. LeadDog is a truly full-service integrated marketing agency with services all under one roof including: experiential marketing, strategic partnerships, design/branding, brand strategy, strategic communications, digital/interactive, social media, and sweepstakes/contests.